Details from Florence and Verona - Try to not see what the others see.

I went to Verona to Se Adele. If you expect pictures of her you have come to the wrong place.

I take shots of the other side of the town...

Here are the details of my visit to Florence and Verona. 
I hope you enjoy. 

This is not the tourist views. These are the lost details,  the found sentiments.

Arrow in Arno, River, Florence.
I will show you the way.
Florence
I'm getting artistic. Asking my travel companion to make the oil and vinegar marry.
And he did.
Verona

Photo through photo.
Let me see it. Let me see your point of view..
Florence

A door. Since long decayed. Since long the Depositi Rapp. Now open and destroyed.
Verona

Door of desperation or door ove love.
In the pathetic Casa di Giulietta.
If you can avoid it do not go there.
Verona

Well... go there if you fancy taking this kind of pics.
The walls in Casa di Giulietta are so scribbled with love messages that is becomes beyond pathetic.
And hence... kind of beautiful
Verona

The same pathetic wall, with a stronger focus on the text.

I love you brick wall.
Verona

I love you street light.
Verona

I am getting out of here. Catch me if you can.
Florence

I feel a bit stressed and nervous.
Florence

I love you sign
or
A sign that I love you
Florence

I am holding you up.
Without me you fall.
Be ware of the force of the little things, big one.
Florence

Left alone.
Left to fly by the winds.
Left to the mercy of the gods.
Florence

I am looking up your skirt
Florence

Lucy in the Sky of Bubbles
Florence

MY Vespa in MY Alley.
Verona

The broken wall will hide a treasure.
Black and White
Florence 

The broken wall will hide a treassure
Color
Florence

The forgotten side of Piazza delle Erbe
Verona

There is bound to be a secret behind this door
Florence

We are waiting for the riders
Florence

We have all eaten Speciale Cucine
Post Boxes
Florence



Comments